The prospect of moving in with your partner can be incredibly exciting as well as a bit daunting. After all, you clearly enjoy spending time together and being around one another, but cohabitation can present a slew of new situations and challenges that can shake the foundation of any strong relationship. So in order to prevent a move-in that results in you moving out and moving on, it’s important to recognize these seven key signs that you’re ready to live together.
- You're Moving in Together for the Right Reasons
- You Know How to Resolve Arguments
- You're in Sync About Your Future Together
- You Are Completely Comfortable Around Each Other
- You Are Totally Honest with One Another
- You Have Discussed Money
- You've Already Experienced Close Quarters